Board of Supervisors
The programs of the Summit SWCD are overseen by a five-member Board of Supervisors who are publicly elected for three-year terms. They serve as volunteers and do not receive any financial compensation. Our current board members are Mike Rorar, Craig Graf, Robert Bobel, Marty Hilovsky, and Dennis Stoiber.
Summit SWCD Board meetings are free and open to the public, and are held on the third Monday of every month. Please check the calendar for updates and changes in time and date including the annual meeting date.
- Brian Prunty, District Administrator, (330)-926-2448
- Jeannine Royer, Administrative Assistant, (330)-926-2445
- Sandy Barbic, Education Specialist, (330)-926-2452
- Julie Berbari, Stormwater Specialist, (330)-926-2446
- Stephanie Deibel, Stormwater Specialist, (330)-926-2455
- Alina Godbey, Stormwater Specialist, (330)-926-2443