Established in 1946, the Summit Soil and Water Conservation District is one of the 88 Soil and Water Conservation Districts in the State of Ohio. The District was established to address conservation needs in each county, providing local leadership for soil and water resources conservation and water quality enhancement.
Board of Supervisors
The programs of the Summit SWCD are overseen by a five-member Board of Supervisors who are publicly elected for three-year terms. They serve as volunteers and do not receive any financial compensation. Our current board members are Mike Rorar, Craig Graf, Robert Bobel, Marty Hilovsky, and Dennis Stoiber.
Summit SWCD Board meetings are free and open to the public, and are held on the third Monday of every month. Please check the calendar for updates and changes in time and date including the annual meeting date.
- Brian Prunty, District Administrator, (330)-926-2448
- Jeannine Royer, Administrative Assistant, (330)-926-2445
- Julie Berbari, Stormwater Specialist II, (330)-926-2446
- Alina Godbey, Stormwater Specialist, (330)-926-2443
- Alex Weber, Stormwater Inspector, (330)-926-2548
- Sandy Barbic, Education Specialist, (330)-926-2452
- Stephanie Deibel, Watershed Coordinator, (330)-926-2455