STORMWATER SPECIALIST II Full-time, Permanent position.
Summit Soil and Water Conservation District (SSWCD) is now accepting applications and resumes for the position of Stormwater Specialist II. The Stormwater Specialist II provides technical assistance and support on urban conservation, natural resources, and stormwater management initiatives. This position provides guidance to the Stormwater Specialist and Stormwater Inspectors with day-to-day responsibilities, and program objectives and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Review Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3) and conduct inspections of construction sites for compliance with County and local regulations and coordinate escalation of enforcement procedures with the County Prosecutor or local community
- Assist the with the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) programs
- Provide day-to-day assistance and guidance to the Stormwater Specialists and Stormwater Inspectors to meet program goals and initiatives
- Maintain and update review, inspection, and enforcement procedures
- Assist with administrative program goals of the stormwater program (i.e., fees, hiring, evaluations, meetings, funding, conflict resolution, record retention, etc.)
Selection of candidates will begin June 13, 2022. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.