ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Full-time, Permanent position.
Summit Soil and Water Conservation District (SSWCD) is now accepting applications and resumes for the position of Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant (AA) is an administrative, clerical and financial position responsible for processing accounts payable, receivable and payroll, employee files, public records and other administrative duties assigned. This position is directly responsible to the District Program Administrator and shall implement the policies and programs of the District.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage and Track accounts receivable and payable
- Assist the District Program Administrator (DPA) with preparing yearly budget
- Prepare board agendas and minutes
- Works with the DPA and the Board Treasurer to ensure proper financial records are submitted in adequate time
- Processes applications, manages District files and process payroll
Selection of candidates will begin December 21, 2020. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.